Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Welcome 2012 and Happy New Year! I was busy for the last few days and because Fate Zero and Idolmaster have already ended their run, I can take some time off to catch up on other shows and play my Musou Orochi 2 which I have completed two days ago. (It was awesome by the way!)

What can we expect for this year? First is our usual First Impressions of the new Winter anime titles and based on your votes and my choice which titles will be review on a regular basics. Next, I will be doing a Top Ten Shows from April 2011 to March 2012 post which I will review which are my favourite shows for the 2011 line-up! It will be out after the Spring 2012 line-up begin.

Finally, something that I neglected for a year. The review of the Gokaiger Series and how it has done so far. Knowing that the show will ended somewhere in Feburary, I really want to get it out of my system. Yes, I am aware that Gokaiger will be meeting Space Sheriff Gavan in a movie-team up on January and there will be a Kamen Rider vs Super Sentai movie in June or July.

Hope you will support in this new year and to all the viewers who has supported me, thank you all and may all your wishes and dreams come true for 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment