Sunday, April 17, 2011

RPG Simulator Maker 95-Trial and Error

I always want to make my own turn-based games since I played my first Super Robots Wars. Creating my own characters and battle it out. I found a few software around however most of it are in Japanese with complicated programing.

I finally found this old program RPG maker simulator 95 which is exactly what I wanted! Even though the program is bit a crude (It can only play MIDI and WAV files!) and I hate doing switches. But it is something that I always wanted do.

So after two days of Trial and Error, I finally did a sample and this is the result! (Forgive me, the print screen function doesn't work, so I had to use my Iphone to snapshot it.)

Spidey saw Batman in trouble, but who come and save the day?

SEGATA SANSHIRO!!!

I will make you explode TWICE!!!
So it is going to be a long project and furthermore I am doing this on my accord. So if I manage to pull a good game, I will show to you all!

P.S. New show reviews will be out soon!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great. Love that Segata Sanshiro. I hope you see this through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this game. It looks solider than Solidus Snake from the hit Playstation 2 game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

    ReplyDelete