Monday, October 15, 2012

Smile Precure Ep 34 and Ep 35 Review (V-Log)


Hi Everyone, I just came back from Japan and there are a lot of things to catch up like new animes and personal stuffs. So what I am doing is a V-log for both episodes. My video editing software isn't that good otherwise this is my two cents for it. If you like me doing this style of review, comments below otherwise I am going back to the traditional reviewing next week. Enjoy!

(The review is only 6 mins plus long, I don't know why the footage just keep going for 12 mins)

1 comment:

  1. @kragito i prefer your traditional reviewing also cure beaty was know how to control robo happy only becouse she was read the robot guide book yayoi gave her and the final attacks of the robots was pretty good dont you think?

    ReplyDelete