Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Shin Sakura Wars Playthrough Chapter 1 Part 1


Finally got the game but due to a Pre-order error, I got the Japanese Version instead. My Japanese isn't that good so that will be bound to have some bad choices during the adventure mode. But I have been playing Sakura Wars in Japanese since the Sega Saturn's era so this is pretty familiar to me. 

Anyway, the short version is you play as Kamiyama who is appointed as the new leader of the Flower Division however the team is in bad shape since all the previous members went MIA. It is up to Kamiyama to reshape the team and aim to win in the upcoming World Tournament against the various countries Strike Forces. 

If you like this video, leave a comment, subscribe and like this video. I will be uploading the rest of Chapter 1 soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment