Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Breasts and Silent Angel

Nodoka of Saki and Kurumi Sakurano of Seitoka no Ichizon make it to next round. Yesterday matches was won by Kanade Tachibana of Angel Beats and Mafuyu Shinna of Seitoka no Ichizion.

Today matches are three new entry of Saimoe-Masami Iwasawa of Angel Beats, Aoi Yamada of Working and Kurumi Erika of Heartcatch Precure. The other group is Ritsu Tanaka of K-On taking on Hitagi Senjougahara of Ghost Story and Mihoshi Akeno of Sora no Manimani.

Will Ritsu make to the next round and who among the three new entry will make it through?

P.S. I know some of you are wondering where is Strike Witches Ep 11 review? I will be doing both ep 11 and 12 together as it is a two parter and the finale of the series. Kamen Rider Ozu Ep 2 leave me in bad taste so I won't doing it anymore. If time permits, I will try to complie a list of new shows that will be up next month, so watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment